07 September 2005

Yeh toh hona hi tha ...

...which literally means 'this was meant to happen', am talking about this blog.
Now I am not going to write a big story about how this blog came into existence, lets skip the details. But I would like to thank Jo for being the reason to start this blog.
I was tagged by Jo, since I couldn’t fill my photoblog with text started thinking about another blog so you are reading this. Guess that’s enough for an Intro, over to my blog now and hey don’t forget to let me know your views.    

3 Visitors shared their thoughts:

Jo said...

Great! I knew someday you would start a text blog as well. And now you gotta keep it going. :-)

.:: ROSH ::. said...

Yep! ye toh hona hi tha.. :)
Not sure how long am gonna keep it going but will give a try not to let it die.

.:: ROSH ::. said...

Oyster, thank you.