07 September 2005

Tagged !!

Got tagged by Jo!!

Seven Things U Plan To do Before U die

1. Come to terms with 'death', own a lawn crypt and take it easy.
2. Buy/Rent a caravan and travel extensively in the US and India.    
3. Sponsor a child's education.
4. Join a flight school and take a PPL
5. Learn all the necessary things and build my own house in Big Bear.
6. Meet some people in real time whom I met online.
7. Have aerated drinks without waiting for the fizz to vanish.

Seven Things That U Can Do

1. Sing, play 5 musical instruments.
2. Cook
3. Talk for hours
4. Browse the net forever, download stuff like crazy
5. Confuse people with words
6. Fight for no reason at all
7. Make people laugh

Seven Things That U Can’t Do

1. Go on a real long drive with my dad, visit new places with him.
2. Eat Sushi
3. Say No to friends
4. Survive without Internet
5. Be with all my friends in the same colleges with the same teachers.
6. Talk less and listen more
7. Stop being possessive abt people who matter to me.

Seven Things That Attract U To The Opposite Sex

1. Genuineness
2. Respect for women
3. Sense of Humor
4. Compassion
5. Voice
6. Eyes
7. Smile

Seven Things U Say Most

1. Krishna!
2. Cool
3. Korangan
4. Heyyy
5. Hmm
6. Oh yea
7. Thank you

Seven Celebrities I Want To Meet

1. Hariharan
2. Julia Roberts
3. Gautam Rajadhyaksha, Raghu Rai
4. Shobhana
5. Jay Leno
6. Meg Ryan
7. 'Yet to be filled'

Seven PPL Who Have To Take This Quiz

1. Iyyaps
2. Keerthi
3. The World of B
4. Vinesh
5. Prabhu
6. Arvind
7. Achinthya    

11 Visitors shared their thoughts:

theworldofb said...

ML - Nice ones.

I am busy this week but will definitely complete this one next week. I will make mine an interesting one (Just as every director says that its a never before told story... ;)).

BTW - Can you please correct my username to theworldofb...

Jo said...

Hey ML, You can give my name in the 7th place of celebrity list. I don't mind. ;-)

As you started the 'text' blog, I hope you will continue to write here as well.

.:: ROSH ::. said...

So B is Busy B now :)
Will look forward to read those 'interesting ones'.
I corrected the username, apologise for the earlier mistake.

Jo, thanks :)
Am no good with text so gotta see how much i can scribble.

Oyster, thank you for your words and for the wishes too.

KRTY said...

Done !! Done O Done.

Achinthya said...

Dushtakkutti....
How could u?
Mine only to prepare questionaires! Not to answer them. aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Otta idi vechu tharaanaa thonnane.

.:: ROSH ::. said...

Keerthi, checked out your answers.
The first one rocks! Living is the essense.

Umechi, guess i gave a tough time to "teacher" hehehe am really glad. Ippozhengilum paavam studentsnde vishamam arinjullo..lol..

pk said...

Yeh! cool answer, very down to earth. Like it that way.

.:: ROSH ::. said...

K, thank you for visiting. Will look forward to read your response to Tag 7 :)

Achinthya said...

Ohhh the hardest thing is not in answering the questions, but finding 7 hapless ppl to curse me for tagging them. Honestly I have no clue whereI shd find fellow bloggers who might send Pavanaayies (ref Nadodikkattu) after me.

Achinthya said...

Ok so I have filled all the columns except one. Ammini, I give u all the freedom to suggest 7 eligible names to fill that space.
So check me

Mad Max said...

wowow...you play five musical instruments..that rocksss