26 September 2006

Talk to me Bumble Bee



Talk to Me Bumblebee
Poem by Sandy alias The Rose Petals

Hey Mr. Bumblebee Buzzin' on your way.
You haven't a care as you fly on through the day.

A flower brings you so much joy, And keeps you so happy.
So, tell me what's your secret now, Talk to me Bumblebee.

Talk to me Mr. Bumblebee, Tell me all that you know.
Tell me how you stay aflight, When the summer breezes blow.

Hey Mr. Bumblebee Flyin' through the air.
What's the secret to happiness? Tell me if you dare.

For I am just a poor fool, Whose heart is on the mend
So talk to me bumblebee, 'Cuz I sure need a friend.

2 Visitors shared their thoughts:

.:: ROSH ::. said...

Found this pic frm the archives of my photoblog Magiclens The image is cropped to fit the theme.

Anonymous said...

even as a serious archive explorer ( :P !!) i dont remember this image... but now i dont think i will forget it!
So i am gald you remembered it :)

simple and beautiful :)