29 September 2006

I've been tagged.. 6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME!

Iris was kind enough to tag me to name 6 weird things about myself with a friendly reminder that i didnt honor the last tag he sent. So i thought of posting this as soon as i could..so have a look at the list below..

``1``
When an online id doesnt specify a particular gender, I assume every stranger talking to me online is a female. I thought the person who tagged me was a gal untill i saw someone mention his realname somewhere.

``2``
If i like a song i have to own it at the earliest, how i get it doesnt matter. At times it applies to other things in life and thats when it really gets weird..if you know what i mean.

``3``
I keep my mom's saree under the pillow when i sleep. I took it when i left home for college, its been years but till this date i couldnt grow out of that habit.

``4``
I remember things, esp the ones i really want to forget. I'm cursed with good memory and i think it is weird to keep remembering the things one really wants to forget.

``5``
I need the sound of a fan when i sleep irrespective of weather conditions. I cant bear absolute silence, it deafens me.

``6``
I'm really bad at Math...so bad that i need a calculator for even the simplest of calculations. When i used to have 'ego-fights' with my brother he'd just ask me to calculate some numbers and i'd blink...and he'd give me a smile which screams...'say hello to your dumb self'!!


When i started thinking about completing this tag i couldnt think of a single thing to pen down...but now so many 'weird things' about myself are pouring into my head out of nowhere...but i can mention only 6 here :( Maybe what they say is true, too much of something is bad enough. So lets call it a day or a night according to the timezone where you belong.

Well, There are STILL things about me which you dont know..and if you are really lucky 'YOU WILL NEVER KNOW' !!

Apparently I am to name six other bloggers to go thru the same ordeal...I'd love to tag Anand Prabhu, Ann, Anoop, Jo, Krishna, Poornima.

Dont find your blog in the list ? Dont worry this is an open tag..if you want to participate consider yourself tagged by me :)

15 Visitors shared their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That was fast! Thanks ML (what are u doing up now? Sleep time?? I guess you forgot to include insomnia :)

Let me count the number of HI5's...
that is on everything from ``2`` , ``4``, ``5``, ``6`` and beyond!!

And it was very INFORMATIONAL too! (finally!)

>>Well, There are STILL things about me which you dont know..and if you are really lucky 'YOU WILL NEVER KNOW' !!<<<
welll .... all in good time I guess.

Thanks Pal!!

.:: ROSH ::. said...

since when 'insomnia' is considered weird? naah it aint!
Hi5 back! Time to logoff now, thanks for the reminder :)

Anonymous said...

Good night and very senti on point 3... i am really touched...

Anonymous said...

No.5 is something I can relate too. I always feel if the room is silent, there is no electricity or something. And no matter how cold it is, I need the fan. And Thanks for tagging me. :)

.:: ROSH ::. said...

``iris``
senti..yea i know, was a battle to post it or not since it was tad too personal but then i thought what the heck!!
I must say this tag thing was quite an unwinding exp, thank you for tagging me. You have a good weekend.

``krishna``
nice to know there are other ppl in the same boat. Thanks for accepting the tag coz i've been getting only 'sad :((' smileys so far frm others i tagged..lol..

Jo said...

Ouch! I'm tagged!!! :-) Will do it soon.

Movie Mazaa said...

I second Iris regarding Point 3!!
:)
Absolutetly touching!

And if not being able to forget things that I would have loved to forget is weird, count me in. I just added another weird trait to my never ending list!
:)

Anonymous said...

U have a good weekend to ML...
I know all about tough calls on blogs too..
Good onya mayt for taking the tag and runing with it :)!

Anonymous said...

Good god!
this blog is now so blue...
looks different and very nice too!
:)

@rChU said...

Can relate to you on point 2nd & 5th...And the 3rd point u have mentioned here was rather emotional than weird....i remember when Arun(my beau) was away for 3 mths i wore his soiled T shirt to bed most of the days when i used to miss him...but i cant say that was weird...hhehehe...thats pure utter bliss, only ppl in love wud get that!!

Nice to u know gal...n wat a lovely comment u left for me there...ty for the love....i will bump in for more wisdom!!

@rChU said...

Ok forgot to mention 1 more thing in the whole excitement....

The photo blog is awesome gal...i must say you have an eye for detail, babe...i have seen some other photo blogs before but this is so different...am gonna leave more comments there than here i suppose :-)!!!

.:: ROSH ::. said...

``Jo``- Ouch?? It aint that bad :)

``VN`` - thanks for stopping by. Hi5 on point 4, good to know i got company.

``iris`` - just tryin out a different template, even after spending hours online i could find only this one interesting and working.

.:: ROSH ::. said...

``Arch`` - welcome to my space, nice to have you here.
The 3rd point gets 'weird' coz i try to believe i'm all grown up but i still cant deal with this...

And hey, here comes another 'been there done that' if you know what i mean ;)) You said it rt gal!

Thanks for visiting my photoblog, and for all those wonderful words of appreciation. I loved it! Do visit often..

Mad Max said...

can related easily to point 2 and to some extent to point 3...as for point 3...when i first moved away from home my bed happened to be a couch (those were the days when i lived with 3 other roomies)...hmm well i fell in love with my blanket and a pillow at that point...to this day i carry the blanket wherever my travels take me (including trips home) and the pillow accompanies me on trips within the country...hehehe...habits die hard huh...

.:: ROSH ::. said...

`mad max` - thats interesting...does "V" knows abt this?
You said it..habits die hard, but sometimes it never does!